Share is care.
Cooling Massage Gel
A blast of cooling and soothing ingredients for massage
- Provides optimal glide for prolonged massage activity
- Offers cooling menthol, eucalyptus, and camphor bark oils to create an invigorating sensory experience
- Features a light and refreshing gel formula that’s paraben-free
- Menthol provides a cooling sensation, as well as aromatherapy benefits.
- Camphor bark oil has a cooling, penetrating, and lasting aroma. The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil help to make it a sedative agent. It also helps relax the body and mind, while giving a feeling of peace and freshness. It also works as a detoxifier and a stimulant when applied topically.
- Eucalyptus oil is often used for aromatherapy treatments. It can provide stimulating benefits for the skin.
- Peppermint oil is known for its refreshing and cooling properties and can have a calming effect on the skin.
Directions for Use
After cleansing and soaking the skin, apply generously and massage vigorously up and down calves, behind the knees, and feet. Wash hands after use.