CHER4LIFE.com IS COMMITED TO YOUR PRIVACY
CHER4LIFE.COM has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.cher4life.com
The purpose of this disclosure is to inform you about:
– What information we collect from you
– How and when it is collected
– What we do with this information
– How you should be able to have it deleted
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS GATHERED?
The information we receive from shoppers helps us personalize our services to you. We hope your shopping experience at CHER4LIFE.COM is a pleasant one and you’ll return.
Here are the types of information we gather.
• We may collect your name, address, and phone number when using our website.
• We use this information to complete and support your purchases from, and use of, our website and to comply with any requirements of law.
• We may collect your E-mail address or other information online.
• We may collect purchase information such as a payment method.
• We only use this information to process your order. This information will be disclosed only to our staff, and to a third party of your choosing to complete your transaction, or to make the delivery of your order.
We recommend you to use PayPal Service. The safer, easier way shopping on internet.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT?
We collect information from the visitors of CHER4LIFE.COM in order to better know and understand who is interested in CHER4Life products and respond to their needs and expectations. We may use the information you have submitted to contact you.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CHILDREN
This Website is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. CHER4LIFE.COM does not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for any type of marketing purposes.
CHER4LIFE.COM has implemented security measures to protect the information that we have collected at our website. We limit access to your personal information by select employees and we hold our third party service providers responsible for upholding our privacy standards.