Healthy ladies need Transfer Factor Belle Vie
Nutrients for a Healthy and “Beautiful Life”
Print current page | Transfer Factor Belle Vie profile sheet
No Matter what your age or stage in life, women deserve, and should enjoy, a beautiful life. Now is your
time to take action: and do everything possible to take care of yourself and support that goes beyond
the ordinary. It combines immune-enhancing Transfer Factor with a blend of herbal antioxidants,
Phytoestrogens, indoles and Calcium D-Glucarate to support the gynecologic system and breast health.
Belle Vie is a powerful part of your proactive strategy for health and longevity.
-highly advanced targeted support for Female Breast and Gynecologic health.
Note:See below for more products that will boost your immune system for yourself or your freinds or family.
Transfer Factor BelleVie PRIMARY SUPPORT:
Transfer Factor BelleVie SECONDARY SUPPORT:
What's Transfer Factor BelleVie good for?
• Promotes normal detoxification within the body
• Protects against naturally-occurring free radicals in the body
• Strengthens the body's natural immune response and promotes healthy cell growth and function
• Focuses the immune-boosting benefits of Transfer Factors to provide targeted health support to the breasts and gynecologic system
• Promotes breast and reproductive tract health by binding circulating estrogens and other substances that promotes unchecked cell growth
What makes 4life transfer factor Belle Vie unique?
• Transfer Factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a mother and her breastfeeding infant.
• The extraction processes for Transfer Factors from colostrum and egg sources are protected by US patents 6,468,534 (egg yolks) and 6,866,868 (exclusive manufacturing techniques), with other patents pending.
• Independent laboratory studies show that 4Life Transfer Factor E-XF boosts immune system effectiveness by raising Natural Killer cell function an impressive 283 percent. Natural Killer cells are on the front lines of your immune system.
• 4Life Transfer Factor products are featured in the Physicians' Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements, which can be found in virtually every physician's office, hospital, and pharmacy in the United States.
• Phytoestrogens, trace substances found in food which mimic and supplement actions of estrogen, offer a stabilizing factor that can sustain long-term reproductive health. Belle Vie includes lignans and isoflavones from Kudzu and Red Clover, all powerful phytoestrogens.
• Plant compounds called indoles, found in many cruciferous vegetables have been shown to support female cellular health by promoting proper cell growth and providing detoxifying benefits. Studies show that increased consumption of cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and kale (which is the vegetable blend found in Belle Vie), is linked to increased rates of cellular breast health.
• Calcium d-Glucarate, included in Belle Vie, is a natural substance that nutritionally supports the body's ability to eliminate toxins and other potentially harmful elements.
• A specialized combination of herbal antioxidants, including Green Tea and Grapeseed extract, provides added protection against free radicals, known to cause cellular damage.
You may also interested
Belle Vie Ingredients
Targeted Transfer Factor (a patented extract containing Targeted Transfer Factor from cow colostrum and egg yolk), Phytoestrogen Proprietary Blend (Kudzu isoflavone extract, red clover isoflavone extract, flax lignan extract), Cruciferous Vegetable Blend (broccoli, cabbage, and kale, along with indole 3-carbinol, diinodoly methane (DIM), ascorbigen and other dietary indoles), green tea extract, calcium d-Glucarate, grapeseed extract, clove oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water.